INTERESTED IN BEING A SPONSOR FOR THE 2017 SEASON?
Click here for all the details and a signup form.
Click here to download and print the Player Release Agreement.
- All players are responsible for knowing the league volleyball rules.
DRUNKEN TOURNAMENT RULES
Teams of 5 or 6. W/5 must have 1 girl, w/6 must have 2 girls
*CANNOT PLAY WITH MORE THAN 6 PLAYERS!!!
All teams will have 6 cups to drink from
No girl rule except for the October tourney- for Breast Cancer Awareness
2 games to 15-cap at 17, rally scoring w/ let serves
House rules apply, call your own game SEE BELOW
-Before the start of each game the teams must partake in a drinking round. The winner of the drinking will receive both side and serve for both games. Then go to your assigned court and report your scores when you are done. Winning games and the drink race are combined for your total wins. Ties are determined by more drinking wins, if tied they go head to head to determine the winner.
Pitcher race champs will be determined after pool play. In the event of a tie, the teams will compete head to head for the title.
Playoffs: will be 2 games w/ the same rules above, the flip cup counts as the third game. Drinking is what this tourney is about so we want to reward your efforts!
*HAMMERED RULE- If a team member becomes too intoxicated that they may hurt themselves or others they are omitted from the tourney and the team play 1 man short and drinks their teammates cup as well. This is to ensure everyones safety and to prevent unwanted injuries/
Bar tabs will be awarded to the top drinking teams and overall teams!
T-shirts & Medals for the drinking champs!
Good luck and Drink up!
Each team is allowed ONE time out per GAME but each time out is counted against match time.
Teams must consist of at least two players, one female and one male. A team MAY play ONE more male than female during regular season play. However, in playoffs, you MUST ask permission of the other team (they do have the ability to say NO). The female rule still applies, and player lineup WILL alternate male and female.
Every regular team player & substitute must sign a player release liability.
This also acts as your team roster. Any opposing team can question your roster at ANY time!
Rotation occurs when a team wins the serve. Rotation is to the middle back position.
PERSONS UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE
If you are NOT of LEGAL drinking age (21 in the state of Wisconsin) then you are not allowed to play in our leagues, unless accompanied by a parent/guardian.
All children MUST be SUPERVISED at ALL times! NO EXCEPTIONS! This insures the safety of everyone. They should not be playing or digging close to the courts, again this is for EVERYONE'S safety.
If problems persist, they will be properly rectified.
Unsportsmanlike/Disorderly conduct will NOT be tolerated at ANY time! It will be left to the discretion of the ref on how to discipline this type of behavior. The referees are taking time out of their busy lives to ref, so please be respectful and ONLY the captain should approach the ref. Warnings will be given first. Continuation of this type of behavior could result in loss of points, game and even a match.
If this behavior continues to get worse and doesn’t subside throughout the session, a team could be kicked out of the league, and NO refunds would be offered!
- All lines are in and net boundaries are pole-to-pole.
- Ball service may be made from any location behind the back line.
- The serving team MUST wait for the referee’s whistle prior to the serve. One warning will be given PER MATCH and any subsequent violations will result in loss of service. Each player in allowed one bad toss PER MATCH, they will also be given a warning and any other subsequent violations will result in loss of service. It is the captains’ responsibility to make sure his substitute players know this rule.
- Setting the serve is LEGAL.
- Attacking and blocking the serve is ILLEGAL.
- Double hit is illegal; unless played on a hard driven ball.
- Back row attack must be made before the ten foot line.
- You cannot switch a back line male to block in the front row at any time.
- You can NOT touch the net with ANY part of your body during and attack, set or block of the ball. Only incidental contact with the net away from the ball is acceptable.
- A block does NOT count as a hit.
- Each team may contact the ball three times per volley.
- If more than one hit per side, a female MUST make one hit prior to returning the ball. This is known as the “female rule”.
- Players may go under the net as long as they do NOT interfere with play of the ball by the opposing team or making contact with an opposing player.
- Ball is playable off any part of the body AND players are ALLOWED to use their foot, but not allowed to snap their leg (No soccer moves.)
- Players are allowed ONE step onto an adjacent court while trying to return a ball, as long as it does NOT interfere with play on the other court. If play is interfered with on adjacent court, then the point will be awarded to the other team. If a Re-Do is felt to be necessary, it is left to the discretion of your referee!
- If questions arise during a match with any aspect of the match, ONLY captains should approach & discuss the matter with the referee.
- The referee’s decision is ALWAYS FINAL!
In an effort to keep the season current, we will only call matches if severe weather conditions occur.
Rainout decisions will be made before the first match. If threatening weather (lightening, hail, etc) only lasts a short period of the evening, decisions on other games throughout the night will be made as the evening goes on. We don’t like to cancel an ENTIRE evening, unless absolutely necessary & the weather is extreme (especially with limited flex weeks)
Rainout information can be obtained by calling Fat Daddy’s at (414) 347-0524
Rainout makeup dates will be posted on the web site as well as on site and every effort will be made to accommodate any and all personal schedules.
We would prefer to have all teams play the same amount of games and make every attempt to give several alternative make-up dates.
- ONLY Fat Daddy’s staff members are allowed to retrieve balls that may land on any adjacent roof, or in the empty parking lot. Please try to adhere to this rule.
- If a member is not able to retrieve an errant ball that night, every effort will be made to retrieve the ball the following day.
- Fat Daddy’s is not responsible for any lost clothing, personal belongings or equipment.
- Fat Daddy’s will have tournament quality balls on site at all times.
- If any team or members choose to use personal equipment, the aforementioned rules will apply.